Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter & Welcome April

I get excited each time a new month comes because it means we are that closer to the end! Officially 50 days left today, which doesn't sound like a lot but it still feels really far away.

We have had a busy last few weeks. Colin's co-workers threw us a very nice lunch shower. He is lucky to work with such a great group of people. Hillary drove all the way over from Alabama to spend Saturday night with us. And we got to see Ryan Murphy a few times this weekend as he was in town from Toronto for the holiday. And today we had Easter lunch with my mom's side of the family. Nothing says Easter like an egg hunt with wine bottles (too bad I can't enjoy the loot quite yet). It was so much fun to see everyone!
Also, we had our second baby preparation class last weekend on Breastfeeding. Colin was such a trooper. Probably not his favorite reason to wake up early on a Saturday but it was really helpful.

Finally we had some exciting packages arrive in the mail this week. Colin's mom made our valance and I think it turned out great! It matches our bedding and really completes the nursery. Thank you Deb!


And I got my pregnancy-sized bridesmaid dress for Rebecca's wedding. I am hoping to lose some of the baby belly weight by then but if not I have a super cute dress to wear for future pregnancies!

Overall it has been a busy 2 weeks and I don't think it will be slowing down much this month. Hopefully that means time will go by quick and baby will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

  1. You're the cutest preggers ever! I like staying updated through the blog :) I can't believe only 50 days are left!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! I can't wait to see you at the wedding! =)

    ReplyDelete