Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Avery at 7

 

Physical Stats 
Weight   58.2lb (78th percentile)
Height  49.5” (73rd percentile)
Nicknames – AA, Avery Baby, Avery Lady, Goose

Likes 
Favorite Food – Frozen waffles, pasta and school hamburgers
Favorite Activities – Gaming and art
Favorite Color – Teal and violet
Favorite Toy – Pink bear
Favorite Animal – Puppy, kitty, dolphin and tiger
Favorite Thing to Wear – Disney Zombies 2 shirt
Favorite Book – Fairy Magic series
Favorite Game – Roblox
Favorite Song – High Hopes
Favorite TV Show - Henry Danger and Jessie 
Favorite Activity at School – Computer
Favorite Activity Outside – Chase my friends
Favorite Sport to Play – Softball and soccer
Favorite Movie – Space Jam 2

Random Facts 
Best friends – Caroline, Caitlyn, EK, Piper and Addie
What do you want to be when you grow up - You Tuber
What do you sleep with at Night – Pink bear and yellow blankie
What makes you happy – Pink bear, my friends, my family and my computer
What makes you sad - When I am sick, I don't have my electronics and no one wants to play with me
If you could go anywhere in the world – Washington D.C.
Least favorite food – Broccoli
Least favorite things to do – Get in trouble

Family Facts 
Favorite thing to do with Daddy – Play Fortnite together
Favorite thing to do with Mommy – Snuggle
Favorite thing to do with Parker – Sleep
Favorite thing to do with Carter – Play games with him

No comments:

Post a Comment