Monday, March 8, 2010

28 Week Doctor Appointment

A little late but we had a very fun and busy weekend. More on that later....

So here is a quick update on the baby progress. I had my 28 week appointment last Friday. Everything went well. I'm excited that all the testing is done so its just measuring and listening from here on out. The Doctor actually has a tape measure that he uses to size my stomach. For some reason that really amuses me! He said it a good size, though it looks like a giant watermelon to me =) Other than that, Doctor took my blood pressure and the baby's Heartbeat (in the 140s). From baby's recent kicks, it feels like he has changed position. I don't think he is sideways anymore, but we'll have to wait for an Ultrasound to confirm.

I'll post more on the weekend later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment