Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Baby Cabbage Update

We had a quick Dr visit today (they are every 2 weeks now) and baby is doing great. He is now a little over the size of a cabbage. Baby's heartbeat was in the 140s. I'm showing some initial signs of my body preparing for labor but nothing imminent. We go back in two weeks to the Perinatologist and the OB so we'll have another update then!

Carter is also preparing to be a big brother by giving his little bro lots of LOVE!
He is pretty darn cute. For the past few weeks, when I show him my belly he either gives it a kiss or tries to put a golf ball in my belly button. This week he has started adding in hugs.
He also likes to make sure that baby Cabbage knows who the big brother is. I don't think Carter is going to let the little guy run all over him!

No comments:

Post a Comment