Friday, March 4, 2011

10 Month's and the ABC's of Carter

In order to celebrate his 10 Months with us, Carter decided to join in on the latest trend in the blogging world and share the ABC's of Carter.

A - Age: 10 Months and not a day older!

B - Bed size: Crib sized

C - Chore you hate: Laying on my back to have my diaper changed. Staying still is a chore.

D - Dog's name: Madie and Brie

E - Essential start your day item(s): Giggling in my crib, naked crawling around the room, a bottle and oatmeal

F - Favorite color: Anything bright and cheery

G - Gold or Silver: I will teeth on what ever jewelry mom is wearing

H - Height: 28-1/4" a month ago so probably a little over that now

I - Instruments you play: Piano, drum, tambourine, pots... I'm a very musical baby

J - Job title: Professional cutie

K - Kids: yes I am

L - Living Arrangements: Still stuck at home with mom and dad in Atlanta, GA but looking for a place of my own ;)

M - Music you love: Anything I can dance to. Toddler tunes has been my favorite lately but I also enjoy some early 90s rap. REGULATORS, MOUNT UP!

N - Nicknames: Carter the farter, Sir poops a lot, cutie pututie. Daycare calls me Carter man.

O - Overnight hospital stay: None since May!!!

P - Pet Peeve: When I don't get my bottle when I want it and people who don't smile at me

Q - Quote from a movie: I haven't seen a movie yet but I like the Hot Dog dance from Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse

R - Right or left handed: Could go either way but I'm leaning right

S - Siblings: Not yet unless you count the pups and Morgan

T - Time you wake up: Earlier than mom and dad would like... usually around 6:30

U - Underwear: Diapers for me!

V - Vegetable you dislike: None so far (though pureed beef was not a winner)

W - What makes you run late: Blow outs, lost pacifiers and mom/dad being slow

X -Xrays you've had: Full body work up with an MRI while at Children's

Y - Yummy food you make: I don't cook quite yet but I know how to use a wooden spoon

Z - Zoo - favorite animal: Giraffe... though it might change to whatever is in the petting zoo soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment