Monday, May 3, 2010

Baby Shower Time

Last Saturday, I was fortunate enough to have my aunt and mom throw a wonderful shower for baby Holden. I felt so special to have such a supportive group of family and friend in attendance. Including all my direct female family members minus Bailie (pictured below).

One thing that was evident was the very talented nature of my family. My mother made the gorgeous diaper cake below. She even included some special mementos from my childhood like my silver Tiffany's rattle. It is so cute I can't bear myself to take it apart.
Not to be outdone, the Holden side showed off their finest as well. Colin's Grandmom Cook crochet us a beautiful quilt for baby. And his mother Deb, who came all from Wisconsin, made baby the cutest stuffed giraffe and turtle/frog toy. She also made the quilt below which perfectly fits into the jungle nursery and will surely be a favorite of baby for years to come.


Here are a few of the other beautiful women who were able to attend! Thanks again everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment