Friday, May 14, 2010

Going Home from the Hospital (take 2)...

Hopefully this is the last time we are in a hospital for a while! The Dr just gave us the official OK to take Carter home today. We have an Apnea monitor that will be on him 24/7 for a while that will let us know if we have any heart rate/breathing issues. He has started eating like a champ over the past 24 hours and his weight is up to 6lbs 4oz. And he is waking up several time throughout the day and looking around.

Mom and Dad are thrilled and so if Carter. Here is the play by play of his reaction....


Still sleepy.... what did the Dr say?



Shocked... I have been here forever, it can't be true!



Concerned... do I trust mom and dad to care for me all alone?



No more picture... I know I'm cute but this is ridiculous!

Stop it... seriously mom, enough with the flash!

Content... I have my paci and I'm going home!

No comments:

Post a Comment