Saturday, May 8, 2010

Going Home from the Hospital (take 1)...

So on Thursday we were finally released from the hospital!!!! I think I was the happiest family member as my blood pressure had continuously risen each day we were there - I just don't like hospitals.


We packed up all our stuff and took Carter back to the place of his birth (aka my car).


Once dad had his family safely tucked into the backseat, we took off.

Carter slept the whole way. I can see late night car rides in my future.


Being a good Atlanta-based family, we did have to make one quick detour ....

hey - mom and dad have to eat. And hospital food sucks!
We made it home and Carter spend the afternoon napping in his glider or on dad.

We also got to introduce Madie and Brie to their little brother. Neither was very sure what to make of the situation. They barked a little and then hid on the other side of the room. Carter slept through the whole thing. They started to come around a little when dad gave them their celebration "cigars".

No comments:

Post a Comment