Monday, August 30, 2010

Random Pictures

It's been a week since I posted anything and I realized it has been a VERY long time since I shared some of the random pictures of Carter I take each day. So here is 5 weeks in the life of Carter. Reader's Digest version: Sleep, Eat, Poop, Play.... Repeat! Enjoy!

Carter has been weaning himself off his paci only to turn to his hands.
Waving bye to mom as he heads out to daycare
Practicing for the show choir at daycare
I love my paci!
Watching Sports Center like a big boy Go Braves!

Sleeping with Red Dog

Playing with Grandma ScottJust like dad, always wanting to go faster
Father and Son
All tangles up in mom's old baby blanketLittle baby in a big bedReady for schoolSleeping with momCarter the airplane"Hi" dadPlaying in his jumperHello worldSleepy babyNice bib kid =) Playing the piano

1 comment:

  1. "Practicing for the show choir at daycare"

    Bahhaha!! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete