Thursday, July 7, 2011

17 Weeks Pregnant

Just a quick pregnancy update. All is going well. I have been through two rounds of Progesterone shots now and so far I haven't had any major side effects. I'm thankful the 2nd trimester is here which has brought some more energy with it. Other than that there isn't much new to report. Our little turnip (that's how big he is this week) is doing well. His vitals have been great at all his recent appointments (Heartbeat is high 150's/low 160's). We go back at the end of the month for the big 20 week appointment so I'm sure we'll have more news then.

Until then, here is a nice picture of my ever growing belly!

1 comment:

  1. You're a super mom! Pregnant and chasing around a happy one year old. You're going to be fabulous with 2 :)

    ReplyDelete