Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mom's 30th Birthday

Tuesday was a big day... Mom's 30th birthday! Unfortunately, I had to go to work but thanks to flowers from Colin and my family and a giant bunch of balloons from Carter, my office was very festive!
After all the fun at the office, mom wasn't expecting a big to-do when she got home but little did she know that the best present yet was waiting there! Carter's make a really good 'surprise' face!And he definitely loved being a present!
After mom unwrapped her present, it was time for a few pictures before we headed out to dinner. Grammie brought over more balloons, Carter's favorite!
Here we are with the very big and very cute card Carter got me.
Mom and dad went out for a very nice dinner. It was wonderful to spend some quality baby-free time! When we got home, the little man was sound asleep!

What a wonderful birthday and a great way to welcome in my 30's!

No comments:

Post a Comment